Law & Practice of Income Tax by Pithisaria & Pithisaria (Set of 3 Vols.)
Author: M.K. Pithisaria & Abhishek Pithisaria
Year: August 2022
Taxmann's flagship section-wise commentary on Income-tax Act is also the most updated & amended. It is presented in a structured, integrated, interconnected, and short & concise format. This book exemplifies the Taxmann's legacy of 60+ years and the unmatched 35 years' experience of Mr M.K. Pithisaria.
This book will be helpful for tax practitioners of Income-tax, International Tax, Transfer Pricing, etc.
The Present Publication is the 1st Edition, amended by the Finance Act 2022 & updated till 14th July 2022. This book is authored by Adv. M.K. Pithisaria & CA Abhishek Pithisaria, with the following noteworthy features:
- [Flow of the Commentary]
- The content of each (operative) Section starts with the Section portion, followed by;
- The relevant Rule to that Section (if any) followed by;
- The commentary portion under the central heading 'Comments'
- [Integrated Commentary] that cohesively integrates the following:
- Income-tax Act, 1961
- Income-tax Rules, 1962
- Notifications, Circulars, Instructions, etc. issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) and the Central Government
- International literature on International Tax & Transfer Pricing
- [Interconnected Commentary]
- This commentary aims to help the reader comprehend the law logically, effectively, and efficiently
- The authors have given a para numbering and broad subject heading in the commentary on every Section, allowing you to navigate to the relevant portion quickly
- Each volume provides a detailed alphabetic subject index and list of cases that help you find the relevant discussion instantly
- [Comprehensive Commentary]
- The authors have explained every provision's critical aspect and principles with judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, practical insights, and illustrations.
- The book covers the international literature on various aspects, including UN Model Tax Convention 2021, OECD TP Guidelines, and Expert Committee's Report on GAAR