U N Mitra - Law of Limitation and Prescription in 2 vols
Author: N Ajith
U N Mitra Law of Limitation and Prescription is a juristic work of considerable merit and scholastic learning. A leading treatise on the subject for over a century, this legal classic has earned the discerning appreciation of the Bench and the Bar for its lucid, analytical and critical exposition on the subject. The genesis of this work can be traced back to the Tagore Law Lectures, delivered in 1882 and widely recognized as the most prestigious series of lectures in the field of law, representing the highest level of legal erudition in India.
- Leading treatise on the subject for over a century
- Comprehensive Section/Article wise commentary on the Law of Limitation and Prescription
- Critically analyses legal provisions, with clarity and coherence
- Up to date with latest legislative and statutory developments, including amendments incorporated by the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019
- Includes relevant and latest judgments delivered by the various high courts and Supreme Court, like Arifaben Yunusbhai Patel v. Mukul Thakorebhai Amin, Bank of Baroda v. Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. and CLP India (P) Ltd v. Gujrat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd.