GST Law Analysis & Procedures
Author: CA Chitresh Gupta and CA Shilpi Gupta
With the Grace of Almighty and Blessings of our Readers, we proudly announce the release of the Seventh edition of GST – Law, Analysis & Procedures. The two-volume book is one of the most updated commentary on GST and provides its readers a detailed analysis on all the legal provisions of Goods & Services Tax along with business case studies and relevant case laws and illustrative diagrams.
Key Highlights of the Book:
- Detailed Commentary on GST Law with illustrative diagrams and business case studies
- Table of Relevant Provisions and Forms in each Chapter for ease of reference
- Exhaustive Analysis through various judgments (both GST & other laws) including AAR rulings incorporated in all the relevant chapters
- Detailed discussion on Reverse charge mechanism, Exemptions, E-Way Bill, Exports and Provisions relating to Refund
- All notifications/circulars/press releases issued till date incorporated at proper places.
- CD containing CGST Act, IGST Act, UTGST Act, GST Compensation Cess Act, Rules, Forms
We dedicate this book to all the tax professionals who are relentlessly working for their clients and providing them advisory despite various challenges faced by them in their working environment.
The last seven editions of the books have received an overwhelming response from the readers. We sincerely hope that this book also acts as a one stop solution to all the queries of our readers with respect to GST. Creative feedback and valuable suggestion from the learned readers, bringing to our notice any discrepancy that may have crept in this book in spite of our best efforts, is most welcome.