Company Law & Practice
Author: G.K. Kapoor and Sanjay Dhamija
Year: Sept 2021.
Company Law & Practice is a comprehensive & authentic textbook on Companies Act 2013 as amended by the Companies (Amendment) Act 2020. This book aims to represent an impressive and judicious blending of the provisions of the Companies Act, Judicial Decisions, Clarifications issued by SEBI, etc. The text is interspersed with interpretations, explanations & illustrations to help the reader assimilate the provisions better.
This book aims to fulfil the requirement of students for CA/CS/CMA/CFA/LL.B./LL.M./M.Com. & other professional courses
The Present Publication is the 25th Edition, as amended by the Companies (Amendment) Act 2020 & updated till 31st July 2021, authored by Dr. G.K. Kapoor & Dr. Sanjay Dhamija, with the following noteworthy features:
- [Most Amended & Updated] The 24th Edition incorporates the following changes introduced by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020
- Decriminalization of certain offences, not involving fraud, injury to the public interest or non-compoundable offences
- [Case Laws] are updated up to 31st July 2021
- [Amendment in Rules] are updated up to 31st July 2021
- [Producer Companies] has been incorporated as per Companies (Amendment) Act 2020
- [Companies (Winding-up) Rules 2020 & Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2020] are also duly incorporated
- [Various Other Amendments] relating to remuneration to non-executive directors, setting-up of benches of NCLAT, reduction in timelines for right issues, preparation of periodic financial results by unlisted