GST Practice Manual
Author: Aditya Singhania
Year: July 2021
GST Practice Manual is a comprehensive guide in understanding the 'background', 'concepts', 'execution', 'challenges', and 'solution(s)' involved in your 'day-to-day' compliance of GST. It explains the provisions of the GST law in a lucid manner.
This book will be helpful for GST Professionals engaged in managing the client's day to day GST related affairs, i.e., advisory, compliance and litigation services.
The Present Publication is the 5th Edition, authored by Aditya Singhania, updated till 22nd June 2021, with the following noteworthy features:
- [Topic-Wise Explanation] incorporating related Notifications and Circulars
- [Stepwise Guide] for GST Compliances
- [Practical Issues] with Solutions
- [Tabular Format] of GST Case Laws (including Advance Rulings)
- [Ready Referencer] of Sections, Rules, and Forms
- [Comprehensive Coverage] through Detailed Analysis and Relevant Illustrations
- [GST Common Portal] Content Synchronized with the current features available at GST common portal
- [Quick Referencer] to get a Birds Eye View of the entire GST Law and its Execution
- Taxmann's series of Bestseller Books on GST Compliances
- Follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of 'zero error'