Law Relating To Search & Seizure with New Assessment Scheme
Author: Raj K. Agarwal
This book discusses and analyses various complicated and controversial legal issues surrounding search and seizure. It also aims to comprehend and address various practical aspects along with landmark judgements from various courts.
This book will help practising tax consultants, taxpayers, academicians, and tax administrators.
The Present Publication is the 7th Edition, authored by Dr. Raj K. Agarwal & Dr. Rakesh Gupta, updated by the Finance Act, 2021. The noteworthy features of this book are as follows:
- [Solutions to Practical Issues] in the form of:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The gist of Significant Landmark Judgements of various courts
- Significant Checklists on various issues relating to the handling of search & assessment of search cases
- [Balanced View on Controversial Issues via Landmark Judgements (updated till March 2021)] from the point of view of taxpayers & the department
- [Discussion on amended Reassessment Provisions]
- [Penalty Provisions; Section 115BBE/271AAB] have been analysed and discussed in more significant details
- [Critical Analysis] on Income Declaration Scheme, Investment Regime for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna & others