Artificial Intelligence: Law And Policy Implications
Author: Purvi Pokhariyal & Amit Kashyap & Arun Prasad
Artificial Intelligence is an important subdivision of the Cyber law and is constantly developing in the country. This thoroughly researched handbook discusses the issues associated with Artificial Intelligence involvement at social, institutional and government level. The work is a blend of multi disciplines like law, Policy, philosophy, social theory and Technology. It brings together, under one roof contributions by scholars in the newly emerging field of artificial intelligence, policy and Law. The work makes and attempt to address all the unanswered question which are popping up in the field of law, policy and regulation due to fast development of AI in India and globally.
- It address the legal, policy and regulatory issues pertaining to Artificial Intelligence.
- Authors have talked about legal principles and legal frameworks relating to Artificial Intelligence
- Helps to develops legal reasoning on critical issues in Artificial Intelligence and criminal liability.
- It discusses all the issues in Artificial Intelligence with multidisciplinary approach.
- Explains real legal issues that one needs to consider as an AI thinker and legal practitioner.
- Makes an attempt to legal awareness of the Artificial Intelligence technology.
- Provides clarity on contemporary issues in Artificial Intelligence and law including but not limited to intellectual property, confidentiality, criminal law, Agency and data protection.
- An asset for research scholars who want to work in the area of AI, policy & law