Compendium of Key Issues under Corporate Law – 5 volume set
Author: Dr. K. R. Chandratre
Releasing February 2022
This book is a Compendium of Key Issues under Corporate Laws covering a wide spectrum of subjects in Corporate Laws, in five volumes.
With the rapid change in statutory environment, corporate Law has been evolving at a
fast pace. The complexities in the laws have been rising, posing a constant challenge to practicing professionals. There exist issues which perhaps may not be addressed by legislation and delegated legislation, but some of which are addressed by the judiciary. This book is a compendium of key issues under corporate laws covering a wide spectrum of topics in five volumes.
This book brings out issues in corporate law covering aspects that professionals face in practice. It also brings out a lot of aspects that readers should be aware of. Legislation and case laws from other jurisdictions have been analysed to provide insight into the issues.
- Topic-wise detailed analysis of various Corporate Law issues.
- Issues organised under different heads addressing key issues concerning the topic.
- Detailed analysis of statutory provisions alongwith relevant judicial pronouncements and provisions of allied laws (wherever applicable) for each topic; e.g. SEBI Act and various Regulations issued by the SEBI.
- Analysis of certain landmark judicial pronouncements.
- Comparative position of various topics among Companies Act, 2013 and Companies
- Certain new concepts of Companies Act, 2013 explained in detail.
- Rules of interpretation of statutes discussed wherever necessary.