Constitutional Ideals – Development and Realisation Through Court-led Justice
Original price Rs. 795.00
Current price Rs. 636.00
Author: Anindita Pattanayak and Harish Narasappa Shruti Vidyasagar, Sandhya P. R.
- Curated volume of essays that describe how the judiciary has interpreted and enriched the Constitution in diverse political, social, and economic circumstances.
- Various aspects of the Constitution, from how decisions have shaped the identity of citizens, to the changing nature and scope of constitutional rights themselves.
- Divided into four different segments:
- first explores the manner in which individuals engage with the Constitution to demand citizen-centric justice;
- second examines the navigation of group identities (such as religion and caste) in constitutional litigation;
- third focuses on the significance of procedural rigour in ensuring substantive justice, including in the context of insolvency, preventive detention, and public consultations before executive decisions; and
- final theme captures constitutional values in flux.
Rs. 159.00/- ( 20.0%)