Guide to SEBI, Capital Issues, Debentures & Listing in 3 vols
Author: K Sehkar
Guide to SEBI, Capital Issues, Debentures and Listing is a treatise on securities laws and an encyclopedia on the Indian capital market, encompassing its entire conceptual, legal and procedural framework, comprising the SEBI Act, Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, Depositories Act, rules, regulations, relevant circulars, forms, consultative papers and committee reports, guidance notes, compliance and procedural checklists, model agreements, resolutions for board and general meetings and frequently asked questions. Considering the major amendments in the SEBI Act and Companies Act and the Regulations thereunder and relevant FEMA Regulations, this book has been revamped and rewritten to reflect the current legal and regulatory framework of securities laws and the updated compliance and procedural aspects for all types of capital issues. This fifth edition consists of 94 Chapters divided into 16 Parts.
- Commentary on the SEBI Act, 1992 with all legislative changes and important judicial decisions.
- Incisive analysis of the SEBI ICDR Regulations, 2018 and the procedural aspects of public issue, rights issue, private placements, preferential issue s and SME issues in the light of the new ICDR Regulations and amendments to the Companies Act, 2013.
- Exhaustive discussion of the SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, SEBI (Buyback of Securities) Regulations and SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations.
- Review of the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 relating to shares, debentures, capital issues and corporate governance.
- Complete coverage of the legal and procedural aspects of all types of debt issues.
- Elaborate analysis of SEBI LODR Regulations, incorporating all amendments.
- Commentary on the Securities (Contracts) Regulation Act, 1956, Depositories Act, 1996 and the rules and regulations issued thereunder.
- Updated NSE and BSE Listing Requirements for different types of issues.
- Detailed treatment of Regulations for Mutual Funds, Alternative Investment Funds and Infrastructure Investment Trusts, incorporating all amendments and circulars.
- Extensive coverage of FDI Regulations, FPI Regulations and ECB Guidelines in the light of the new FEMA Regulations and Master Circulars.
- New Chapters on Taxation of securities, recent amendments to the Indian Stamp Act on securities and Recent Regulatory Changes and judicial decisions.
- Self-contained Chapters providing comprehensive treatment of each subject by inclusion of the Act, Regulations, Circulars, specimen compliance and procedural checklists, model agreements and resolutions for board and general meetings.
- Incorporates all the recent Consultative Papers, including the recent ones on proposed amendments to various Regulations and new initiatives.
- Exhaustively deals with the equity market, derivatives, debt market, and commodity derivatives
Tags: #sebi #lexisnexis #9789388548519