Khergamvala on The Negotiable Instruments Act
Khergamvala on The Negotiable Instruments Act has been a celebrated title ever since its first publication in 1920. The book covers provisions related to developments in the banking sectors which necessitated changes in the concepts of law relating to negotiable instruments. This book also provides an in-depth analysis of Important judicial pronouncements.
- Exhaustive section-wise commentary on provisions relating to Negotiable Instruments
- Provisions explained in a manner that is lucid yet comprehensive
- Updated with the Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Act, 2018
- Topic-wise headings are provided for ease of reference
- Up to date with latest case law, including the most recent decision on Section 143A of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, dealing with interim compensation