Law of Dishonour of Cheques
Original price Rs. 2,295.00
Current price Rs. 1,836.00
Author : Dr Rajesh Gupta & Prof Gunjan Gupta
YEAR : 2019
A section-wise commentary, that provides an exhaustive study relating to the law of Dishonour of Cheques. The work ranges from giving an overview of law relating to Negotiable Instruments to focusing on emerging issues as well as recent legislative developments that have taken place in relation to the dishonour of cheques.
Significant changes have been made pertaining to the power of the trial and appellate court to order interim compensation and the cheques issued against black money. These developments have been referred and discussed in detail at appropriate places in the work. Relevant statutory changes have been incorporated, and important decisions by apex courts in India that have either altered the direction of legal principles or thrown new light on existing principles, have been carefully examined.
- A critical commentary covering emerging issues as well as legislative developments
- The law relating to interim compensation and black money has been discussed in detail
- Focuses on the developments made in the law relating to dishonour of cheques since the last publication.
- Traces the close inter relationship of law relating to dishonour of cheques with the similar provisions contained in Indian Penal Code, Code of Civil Procedure and Consumer Protection Act.
- Contains critical appraisal of judgments of the Indian Courts that have led to the change and development in the legal position.
Rs. 459.00/- ( 20.0%)