Supreme Court on Criminal Law (1950-2023) in 6 volumes
Supreme Court on Criminal Law by R P Kathuria, spanning six volumes, is an all-encompassing work on the subject. Since its first publication in 1968, this peerless work, has been widely acknowledged as a reliable and authoritative digest, providing relevant cases on various aspects of criminal law. Important decisions of the Supreme Court of India, from 1950 to 2023, have been arranged thematically under comprehensible headings, enabling the reader to easily understand the evolution of criminal law through case law developments. Short notes as well as cross references between related and connected topics have also been provided.
• A complete digest providing relevant cases on various aspects of criminal law
• Criminal cases, decided by the Apex Court, are arranged alphabetically with facts and substance of the law settled
• Judgments have been meticulously selected and incorporated, redundant matter has been omitted, and overruled cases that have been held not to be good law have been removed therefrom or made notes thereto
• New topics have been added in view of recent developments relating to crime and the prosecution of offenders
• Designed as an additional search engine for the readers
Tags: #sc #supremecourt #criminallaw #digest #digestoncriminal Law