DISHONOUR of CHEQUES and Innovative Digital Frauds
Author : Rajesh Narain Gupta & Amit Aggarwal
With Model Forms of Notice and Complaint
In this edition, discover a detailed introduction to cheques, digital payments, digital frauds, its seamlessly blending legal insight with technological exploration in India and understand the complexities of financial deception through ‘Dishonour of Cheques and Innovative Digital Frauds’.
From separating the nuances and preventive measures of dishonoured cheques to exploring the latest trends in digital frauds, this edition offers a comprehensive examination of the evolving challenges faced by modern financial systems and electronic payments.
Understand the network of financial systems and fraud prevention through judicial interpretations, case studies, analysis of various legal aspects and updated notifications & circulars that reveals the tactics employed by the fraudsters. This book also examines the duality of dishonour of cheques due to insufficiency of funds under the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
With an emphasis on prevention of such frauds and its legal remedies, this edition of the book is a guide for legal professionals, financial experts, and anyone concerned about safeguarding their assets and money in this interconnected world.
• A new segment unfurls into the dominion of electronic banking and changing aspects of digital payment systems, an important extension to the technological advancements
• Analysis on the innovative digital frauds in India with a concise study of various preventive measures from such evolving threats
• Comparative analogue drawn under section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 with section 25 of the Payments and Settlement Systems Act, 2007. This analysis shows nuanced similarities, elevating the comprehension of their legal implications
• Elucidates step by step features of fund movement under the electronic systems, detailing the mechanics of digital financial transfers
• Covers the intricate duality of two legal pillars being the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, and the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 with respect to dishonour of cheques due to insufficient funds
• Includes latest and updated case law concerning dishonour of cheques. This segment of contemporary judicial precedents offers insights into the current perspectives on matters of cheque dishonour and digital frauds
• Contains model forms of Notice and Complaint
Tags: #cheques #bouncing #dishonour #frauds #420 #9788119403127 #banking