Universal's - Guide to Judicial Service Examination
The book is an essential reference aid for judicial service examination aspirants. It provides multiple choice questions as well as exhaustive theory on each subject forming part of the syllabus of judicial service examinations conducted by the High Courts and caters to both the Preliminary and Mains examination. The book comprehensively covers questions based on major legislative developments and judicial pronouncements, and also contains questions from previous year examinations.
- Provides exhaustive theory and multiple choice questions
- Mapped with the syllabus of judicial service examinations conducted by various High Courts
- Based on the latest judicial service examination pattern
- Contains multiple choice and theoretical questions from previous year examinations
- Comprehensive coverage of questions based on legislative developments and landmark judgments.